Arrive on the scene in knightly fashion when you wear the Churburg Armour Set in Polished Steel. This set includes a historically inspired breastplate that protects the chest, sides, and lower back, spaulders, and a chainskirt. All plate armour pieces are made of 19 gauge mild steel with a polished finish. The breastplate comes in a range of sizes and can be further adjusted with the long leather straps that cross in the back, as well as the buckled leather strap that secures the two sides of the breastplate together in the back. A raised steel V-shape accents the front of the chest, better for deflecting blows. The included steel shoulder guards are rounded to suit the shape of the limb, with their bottom edges slightly beveled to help deflect strikes to the arms. These steel spaulders attach to your own gambeson using strong fabric ties, and they are secured to the biceps with leather straps. The included chainmail skirt reaches down close to the knees. Whether your character is a medieval knight or fantasy warrior, this matched armour set is perfect for both protecting yourself and making a noble impression at your next LARP, light reenactment event, or costuming occasion.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Includes breastplate, backplate, shoulder guards, and skirt
- Secures with adjustable leather straps and ties
- Raised V-shape on chest helps deflect blows
- Great for medieval LARP and light reenactment
- Available in a range of sizes
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium/Large: 38.6-42.5 Inch Chest, 30.7-35 Inch Waist, 6.5 Pounds
- X-Large/XX-Large: 47.2-54.7 Inch Chest, 40.2-46.5 cm Waist, 7.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.