You will wonder how a creature that is supposedly grotesque and evil can be so cute when your little LARPer wears the Childrens Goblin Hood. Many legends surround the mischievous being, now young role players can create their own. This kids costume hat features a pointed cap with side flaps. Detailed goblin ears protrude from each side. The green latex ears stand out clearly against the rich brown tartan fabric of the hood. This fantasy-inspired headwear is handmade from a soft wool blend. This goblin hat works great for LARPing, re-enactments, school plays, costume parties, etc. Thanks to the Childrens Goblin Hood, your child may now don a pair of latex ears without the hassle of sticky adhesive. It is perfect for the young goblin who values a quick change in costume.
- Features a pointed cap with green ears
- Displays a brown tartan pattern
- Perfect for LARPing or costume parties
- Ideal for orc and goblin characters
- Made from a wool-polyester-nylon blend
- Goblin ears crafted from high quality latex
- Care Instructions Ã¢â‚¬' Machine wash at 86 degrees. Wash separately the first time. Do not tumble dry! Hang or lay flat to dry.
- X-Small: Fits a 17 Inch Head Circumference
- Small: Fits a 19 Inch Head Circumference
- Medium: Fits a 22 Inch Head Circumference
- Large: Fits a 24.5 Inch Head Circumference