Fight like a mighty Celtic warrior on the battlefield with the Celtic Leaf Short LARP Sword! This medieval inspired short LARP sword is crafted in the double-edged, leaf-bladed style that the Celts preferred with their swords. This epic blade is made from a high-quality closed cell foam that is durable and shred resistant. It features a blade that swells as it gets closer to the point, as well as a guard and pommel that depict Celtic knotwork. The guard and the pommel are both U-shaped, a trait typical of Celtic war swords. The handle of the sword has been crafted from polyurethane foam to resemble a leather wrapping. The core of this blade is made from fiberglass and is covered by a Kevlar tip that adds extra strength and protection. Whether you have a theme for your LARPing character or not, this Celtic themed short sword is a weapon you need to have at your side.
The Celtic Leaf Short LARP Sword has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Measurements are approximate