Deflect another blow and send your enemy crashing to the ground with the Celtic Braced LARP Shield. This LARP weapon follows a traditional design inspired by the wooden shields used by various cultures during the early Middle Ages. Its size and shape provide ideal maneuverability and protection to its wielder. A riveted plate overlays the center of the round shield. Its iron finish matches that of the trim. A wooden texture appears on the top and bottom panels. A foam plate with two adjustable leather straps secures the shield to your arm.
This item is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features two adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 13 Inches
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.