Take charge of the battle with the might of the Carved Hilt Viking LARP Sword in your hands. This distinguished foam latex weapon is expertly crafted for a captivating and realistic appearance made safe for use in LARP events. With a hilt that has been cast in polyurethane foam, the guard and pommel sport unique, golden colored details that appear as though carved out of metal, and the hilt displays a realistic, leather wrapped appearance. The mighty blade is made of closed cell, shred resistant foam around a fiberglass core, coated in latex for extra protection. Due to the handcrafted nature of this LARP weapon, its appearance may feature slight variations.
This LARP sword is approximately 33.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Width: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest Point: 2.4
- Weight: .6 Pound