Suitable for medieval markets and Renaissance fairs, the Carl Templar Tabard will transform anyone who wears it into one of the iconic Knights Templar. The Crusader tabard is crafted from rough cotton fabric for a period look. A soft cotton lining ensures that the design is comfortable to wear, and ties at the neck and sides allow adjustments to the fit. Slits provide excellent freedom of movement. The medieval tabard displays the distinctive cross of the Templars stitched on the chest. The Cross Moline comes in either red or black, standing out clearly on the cream-colored tabard.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available with different cross colors
- Depicts a Cross Moline, with split limbs
- Features cotton lining
- Ties at neck and sides
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small/Medium: Chest - 34.4-38.6 Inches, Waist - 30.7-33.9 Inches, Hip - 37-40.2 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest - 56-59 Inches, Waist - 37.4-41.3 Inches, Hip - 43.3-46.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.