Many characters and costumes need an accessory to add that final touch. Carry your modern or medieval equipment in the Calvert Leather Shoulder Bag. This leather bag comes in either brown or black. It has an angled front flap. The flap closes shut with a strap and buckle. The buckle has a unique horned design. In addition, there is a belt loop to keep the strap tidy. It has a small embellishment. There are stitched shapes on the front of the bag. Stitching also secures the strap to the front flap. Next, a shoulder strap attaches to the bag with rings on the sides. The strap is adjustable and has a similar buckle and belt loop as the front flap. The bottom of the bag has a rounded shape. This pouch is great for going to market, a Renaissance faire, or medieval event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures shut with strap
- Unique buckle and embellishment
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Great for medieval and fantasy costumes
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 11 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Depth: 9.3 Inches
- Strap Length: 23.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.