If your outfit needs protection for the crucial area around the neck and shoulders, reach for the Butted Chainmail Mantle with Dagged Edges. This medieval chainmail armour is made of 16 gauge mild steel woven in a 4-in-1 pattern. Each round steel ring has a 9 millimeter diameter and has been plated with zinc for better resistance to rust. The bottom of the steel shoulder armour is dagged, forming a zigzag pattern. Brown leather makes up the back collar of the wide-necked medieval armour mantle. An excellent piece of medieval neck protection, this chainmail mantle will help tie together any armoured Viking or knight look.
- Made of round, 9 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for rust resistance
- Features a leather collar
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.