With comprehensive coverage, chainmail armour provides great defense for any warrior, whether Viking, Crusader, or fantasy knight. Be sure your enemy has no easy openings to stab through by wearing the Butted Chainmail Haubergeon. This medieval hauberk is made from 16 gauge steel rings woven together in a classic 4-in-1 pattern. Each ring is 10 millimeters in diameter, ensuring a tight weave. The rings feature a zinc plating that heightens their resistance to rust. The Butted Chainmail Haubergeon comes in a variety of sizes, making it a fantastic piece of functional steel armour that can be worn on its own or coordinated with other pieces of armour.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for resistance to rust
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Medium: Length: 31.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 48 Inches, Sleeve Length: 12 Inches, Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Large: Length: 33 Inches, Chest: Up to 52 Inches, Sleeve Length: 13 Inches, Weight: 18.5 lbs.
- X-Large: Length: 35.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 56 Inches, Sleeve Length: 13 Inches, Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- XX-Large: Length: 37.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 61 Inches, Sleeve Length: 13 Inches, Weight: 24 lbs.
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.