Adventurer, knight, merchant, or noble, the Brass Stud Medieval Cross Belt in Brown is a great accessory for both historical and fantasy looks. This handcrafted leather belt has brass studs forming crosses from buckle to tip. This brown medieval belt works especially well for Crusaders, but can suit almost any outfit. Its moderate width makes it easy to accessorize with sword frogs and pouches. Please note that this belt is unpunched. Add the notches yourself for the perfect fit. Bring detail to LARP, Renaissance faire, or reenactment costumes with this brass studded medieval belt.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Brass studs accent the entire length
- Fastened with a rounded brass buckle
- Add your own notches to unpunched length
- Great for wearing with pouches and frogs
- Adds detail and structure to historical and fantasy looks
- Length Without Buckle: 67 Inches
- Length With Buckle: 68.75 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
- Thickness: 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.