The Romans and Greeks were known to wear a laurel wreath after a great triumph. Wear the Brass Leaf Roman Hair Band to symbolize your great victory. Made of stainless steel, this head band has a brass finish.The band is in the form of a U-shape. Alternating leaves decorate the sides of the band. The leaves are beautifully textured. The back of the band is smooth. The head band is worn so that the leafless section is on the back of the head. This accessory is a wonderful addition to an outfit for reenactments or cosplay.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Alternating leaf design
- Brass finish
- Smooth section on the back of the head
- Great for historical reenactments
- Ideal accessory for ancient Greek or Roman cosplay
- Handcrafted from stainless steel
- Head Circumference: 18.5-20 Inches
- Band Thickness: 1.3 Inches
- Weight: 1.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.