A forester needs the right gear and clothing. The Bowen Suede Jerkin is a great jacket for roaming ancient woods during the Dark Ages or Renaissance. Coming in five colors and two sizes, this suede jerkin closes with three decorative straps and buckles from the waist up. It is open below the rounded strap detail and has a slit on the lower back section. Without sleeves, the jerkin is ideal for layering and creating a fantasy costume. A LARPer or medieval reenactor would find this jacket versatile.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Decorative strap and buckle detail
- Available in five colors and two sizes
- Slit on lower back
- Sleeveless design ideal for layering
- Great for reenacting or LARPing
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small/Medium: Fits Chests from 44-46 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Fits Chests from 46-47 Inches