Medieval traders, alchemists, and many other characters need a place to carry their goods. Use the Belwar Small Belt Bag to hold your small items. This pouch comes in black or brown premium leather. It fastens closed with a strap and hand-forged iron buckle. The leather strap is double stitched onto the flap for greater strength. Once fastened, the leather strap slides into a loop to keep the end tucked away. Loops on the back allow you to attach the bag to a belt, not included. This bag works great for different eras and genres. Wear it to a convention or faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Front flap closure
- Fastens with a strap and buckle
- Hand forged buckle
- Loop for tucking away the strap
- Great for historical and fantasy events
- Handcrafted from premium leather and iron
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 5.9 Inches
- Width: 4.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.