Warriors fighting in cold weather need to make the most out of their arming wear. Northern soldiers look and feel great in the Aulber Wool Gambeson. Available in three sizes, the brown gambeson uses ties and leather loops to close the jacket. Also, it uses ties to close the cuffs. Made of three layers, wool forms the outermost layer. The interior lining is a light, breathable cotton. Wool felt fills in between to create the padding. Next, the jacket has long sleeves. Also, there are slits under the armpits for better mobility. This wool gambeson is ideal for a Renaissance faire, LARP battles, or cold weather cosplay.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes
- Leather loop and tie closure
- Slits under the armpits for mobility
- Triple layer design
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Outer Layer: Wool
- Padding: Wool Felt
- Inner Lining: Cotton
- Dry cleaning is recommended.
- Small/Medium: Chest - 46 Inches, Waist - 42 Inches, Length - 28.5 Inches, Weight - 3.8 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Chest - 48 Inches, Waist - 44 Inches, Length - 30 Inches, Weight - 5 Pounds
- XX-Large: Chest - 50 Inches, Waist - 46 Inches, Length - 30 Inches, Weight - 5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.