When LARPing or participating in a historical reenactment, let everyone know where your allegiance lies. Display the chosen colors, and reveal fidelity to a medieval faction or kingdom with the Anton Two Color Squared Belt Badge. The heraldic badge is made of four quilted squares of two different colors. It is offered in many colors and combinations, creating the perfect accessory for your character. Just slide your belt through the top loop of the Anton Two Color Squared Belt Badge and you are ready to go.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Small two-colored belt badge
- Serves as a symbol of your group or faction
- Top loop easily slides over your belt
- Great base for self-customization
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Length: 14.6 Inches
- Width: 4.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.