A good chef makes sure they have the right tools to prepare their meals. Whether in a castle or camp, a chef can always use the Anselm Chef Knife. This wooden handled knife looks right at home in a variety of culinary scenarios. Add it to your medieval camp or more modern kitchen. The grip is riveted to the tang, ensuring the tool steel blade does not come loose. The blade has a straight back and has a dark textured finish except at the edge. The simple wooden handle allows for easier cleaning. This chef knife is ideal for Renaissance faires and historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Riveted wooden handle
- Dark textured finish on the blade
- Straight back blade
- Great for camping or cooking
- Handcrafted from tool steel and wood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher.
- Total Length: 13 Inches
- Maximum Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.