The Angled Medieval Sword Frog in brown keeps your sword at your side and at an angle that makes it easier to draw and carry. Highly adjustable, its front cuff has long leather lacing that will accommodate most sword scabbard sizes. This cord laces through twelve brass eyelets, six on each side. The cuff of this natural leather sword frog has a triangular back panel with a downwards point. At the top are two loops for easily sliding this diagonal sword frog onto your favorite belt. For the Renaissance fair, your next reenactment event, or for accessorizing a medieval or fantasy costume, you can easily keep your favorite sword close at hand when you wear the Angled Medieval Sword Frog.
- Sword is held in a diagonal cuff
- Leather cord lacing provides adjustable fit
- Worn on belt via two top loops
- Great for carrying swords in their scabbards
- Ideal accessory for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, and costume use
- Back Panel Length: 7.5 Inches
- Back Panel Width at Widest: 6 Inches
- Fits Belts Up To 2 Inches Wide
- Fits Swords Between 1.5 and 2 Inches Wide
- Thickness: 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.