Need a plate for your coffee table and one for your LARP event? You can use the Ada Wooden Plate for both. Leave it plain or add other items for a great decorative display at the center of any table. It works in a variety of interior design styles, from modern to farmhouse. When in need of a plate for the table of your liege, grab this one from your coffee table and bring it to the faire for any historical era. This feasting plate works great as a prop for any medieval faire or reenactment and as a decor item in a more modern home.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Great for decorative displays
- Works with a variety of design styles
- Wonderful for many historical eras
- Ideal for medieval faires or reenactments
- Handcrafted from hardwood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wood should be rinsed immediately following use and hand dried with a towel.
- Height: 1.2 Inches
- Diameter: 7.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.