Known historically for its thorough protection, the shape of the 14th Century Great Helmet saw popular use among crusading knights. This medieval steel helmet has a flat, circular top, narrow eye slits, and a wide, vented lower front. Small, circular cut-outs create the ventilation. This medieval great helm has a polished gleam throughout, and riveting secures its structure. At the bottom of the lower front are two quatrefoil cut-outs, providing a hint of medieval style. Wear this crusader great helm to protect your head and face in battle, as well as to present a knightly look at your next reenactment event, Renaissance fair, or other medieval occasion.
- Features a polished finish
- Has narrow eye slits
- Front has cut-outs for ventilation
- Great for historical reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Overall Height: 10.5 Inches
- Inside Width: 9 Inches
- Inside Circumference: 30.5 Inches
- Weight: 5.9 lbs
Measurements are approximate.